Kietec’ suck

Solitario Lupo

Colors mean everything sometimes. You’ll be surprised especially in dark color waters. Usually the bright clear water use brighter colors, darker color waters use darker colors.

Don

agreed. I noticed that the time to change from bright to dark at Gouldsboro is about suppertime. 5 o'clock this time of the year.

Don

I was going to do that and just not tell A-5, Melvin and Bootfish. I mean the ones I buy at Bass Pro are shot after 10 casts and still they catch plenty.

Solitario Lupo

Hate to seem dumb but…..How do you keep you baits on them. There’s no keepers and no weedless bristles. I fish weeds. Are there other types. Tomorrow. No hurry.

Dental floss or braid. Wrap the shank of the hook from the head to about half way down. a drop of superglue when you thread the bait on.
Do you let it dry before you fish it or just fish it right away.

Don

Hate to seem dumb but…..How do you keep you baits on them. There’s no keepers and no weedless bristles. I fish weeds. Are there other types. Tomorrow. No hurry.

Dental floss or braid. Wrap the shank of the hook from the head to about half way down. a drop of superglue when you thread the bait on.
PA, So you might advocate buying the mold without the collar?

pabassman

Do you let it dry before you fish it or just fish it right away.
The floss? I wrap them at home. Usually just a light coat of clear polish. For the bait I'll rig up a couple at home but if I need to replace the plastic I'll just add a drop an put the bait on. I try to give it a minute to set.