We all need to meet somewhere!!!

Randy Z

I think it would be awesome for all of us to get together somewhere and do a float, fish, picnic, whatever!!!! Just a meet and greet type thing! Just to meet the people behind the names! We all have the same passion in mind, FISHING!!! Trade flys, lures, gear, Stories!!!! Everyone get together, swap info, make fishing plans, MAKE NEW FRIENDS!!!! Ive personally met 3 people from this site and they are all awesome people!!!! You cant go wrong meeting people that love the same interest as you!!!! What do you all think????

Don

why not coffee in tunhannock. Some Sunday or Saturday Morning while it is still HOT out and no one is Dove or Deer hunting yet. Why not meet 2 or three times a year and that way if one person can make it there will be another opportunity. It could also be at a lake like Tusky or Locust or Memorial so that Sol doesn't have to drive 10 hrs to meet.

Solitario Lupo

Thanks for thinking about me don. It would be quite a haul to make it there. If I’m ever up that way I’ll be sure to let you guys know.

Reactions: Don

Don

I hate to let Melvin's porch stand alone as the epicenter for this fledgling group. It Is what it is. Where does TS hail from.....oh and there is TC as well.

truecrimson

I live among the Lebanese, a people that are full of baloney ;)

But I often drive 1.5 to 2 hours for work and my in-laws are in Philthy, so a drive is not an issue for me. The schedule is the problem I have. hoping to change that soon, but right now I have 4 days off in a row every 2 weeks and I have to give at least one of those to the wife. Memorial is right up the road, but it probably isn't close to anyone else and these days it's packed on the weekends. I know where Melvin is but I only have a vague idea about anyone else.

I have 5 kayaks if anyone wants to do a float on the Swattie sometime and needs a loaner. We would need another vehicle to haul them all, but i can probably load 3 on the corolla.20210722_150743.jpg

Melvinp

But I often drive 1.5 to 2 hours for work and my in-laws are in Philthy, so a drive is not an issue for me. The schedule is the problem I have. hoping to change that soon, but right now I have 4 days off in a row every 2 weeks and I have to give at least one of those to the wife. Memorial is right up the road, but it probably isn't close to anyone else and these days it's packed on the weekends. I know where Melvin is but I only have a vague idea about anyone else.

I have 5 kayaks if anyone wants to do a float on the Swattie sometime and needs a loaner. We would need another vehicle to haul them all, but i can probably load 3 on the corolla

I have 5 kayaks if anyone wants to do a float on the Swattie sometime and needs a loaner. We would need another vehicle to haul them all, but i can probably load 3 on the corolla.View attachment 1421
Boy have you up graded from our last adventure no more water coffin for you lol nice floaters.

Don

Didn't you mean to say Lebanonese. After the folks that eat it.
Anyone want to meet at the ramp at Gouldsboro say this Saturday more (move to diner if its raining)? Gouldsboro also has a pavilion and if it isn't rented we could be there. There is a grill or two there as well I believe.

truecrimson

Anyone want to meet at the ramp at Gouldsboro say this Saturday more (move to diner if its raining)? Gouldsboro also has a pavilion and if it isn't rented we could be there. There is a grill or two there as well I believe.
Where the heck is Gouldsboro? I'm working this weekend, 4 in a row at the FT job. If you guys want to talk about next weekend I might be game.

Melvinp

I'm booked this weekend and next but i,m into traveling if i can.

truecrimson

Friday 8/27 I have a phone consult at 10 AM with an attorney about the vaccine mandate at work. I can do that from anywhere, though. Saturday I am giving the wife crabs.......um, er, GETTING the wife crabs. GETTING. ;) It's Hooper's last crab visit to Linglestown Giant. They eother skipped Lancaster this year or it was always on my work weekends. Giant Crab Wagon Reservations | Ocean City MD Crab House | Hooper's Crab House

So I can do Friday 8/27 with a carve out for the lawyer or Sunday 8/29, or Monday 8/30. Pick 1.

Who's in?

Where do we want to meet? Gouldsboro is about 2 hours from me, which is fine, but not too early ;) If you guys say meet at 7, I'll have to leave by 5, and get up even earlier.

Anyone want me to bring some yaks? I can bring 2 for sure, and might be able to fit 3.

Blackcat Outdoors

I might be able to do Sunday or Monday. Those are my days off, just have to see how far of a drive it is and anything else I might have going on. I'll check back here, might be fun to throw the yak on the car and take a road trip.