We all need to meet somewhere!!!

Blackcat Outdoors

When I mapped it, it showed just off 380 near Tobyhanna. I'm guessing that's the place.

I just realized how close that is to labor day too. I'm still hoping to make it, but there's a possibility I can be called into work that day. Hopefully not.

MB3

We will see if we can make it weather depending. Last time I was there it was weeded up. Very kayak friendly, boats not as much until the weeds die off up front.

Don

I’m open Saturday and Sunday. I’ll dive anywhere within 3 hrs of Easton. I’m hoping it’ll work for others. Still can’t believe Melvin wouldn’t rather be with us (college trip, wow wee.)

Don

I was hoping more for social interaction and not so much fishing. I can tell you that if fishing Is necessary then Mauch Chunk is still pretty central and the fishing is pretty darn good.

Melvinp

I’m open Saturday and Sunday. I’ll dive anywhere within 3 hrs of Easton. I’m hoping it’ll work for others. Still can’t believe Melvin wouldn’t rather be with us (college trip, wow wee.)
Gee let me think a meeting with a great bunch of fishing friends or a 9 hour drive with a loaded car taking my only daughter to college well gotta do what you gotta do good luck folks and post some pictures

Don

Could've sent her to Lafayette and we could have fed her dinner several times a week. Just saying. Anyway I wish yawl well.
So far its TC and I with Black Cat and MB3 as a maybe.
My only Daughter is 40. She had some bad Water. She is Pregnant at 40.

Last edited:

A-5

I work 6 days a week. Honestly. Every fish trip I take over 10 min from my house needs to be perfectly planned. Lol. Even the close lake fishing is a surprise a lot. My wife takes the kids somewhere I’m alone I shoot oug to the lake it’s 10-20 min away depending on which side I fish.

Melvinp

Could've sent her to Lafayette and we could have fed her dinner several times a week. Just saying. Anyway I wish yawl well.
LoL congrats grampa hope everything works out and as for college it was her choice and she pretty much had her mind made up to start with.

Gremcat

I was hoping more for social interaction and not so much fishing. I can tell you that if fishing Is necessary then Mauch Chunk is still pretty central and the fishing is pretty darn good.
The creek? Lol, my fav when it’s right. The lake I’ve not fished yet.

Gremcat

I think I’m around next weekend to meet up. Hard to say, I’m camping until tonight, no clue on work, 3 kids start school next week. Travel generally isn’t an issue on my end. I’ll know better once I get in tonight.

truecrimson

That wasn't water she had ;) We're hoping for one in my wife's 40s, but she has another month before she hits them. Not going to mention my age ;)

If you guys want to switch to Mauch Chunk that's fine with me.

Reactions: A-5

Don

I forgot Sheila, PA Bass, Ed, HD, Knappy, TS. All of these along with A-5 and any others I've missed. Sunday eve at 3pm for picnic under the pavilion at the lower launch of Mauch Chunk. Pulled Pork, Sloppy Joes or Pizza?

truecrimson

When you say the "lower launch", is that the one nearer the boat rental, and park store or the one that looks like there is nothing around it?