What did you Buy Today?

Don

I have an F250 HD Lariat. Absolutely wonderful truck if you need a truck like that, lol. 11mpg 12 on hwy. Rides like a freaked out rock. 13000GVW with an equally high towing capacity. I have a sawmill and had used the truck to pick up(w/trailer) logs from worksites and clearing jobs. The truck has barely been used except as a taxi. Shame. Its gotta go now that I travel all over WT, MT, UT, NV, ID, CA and more. The Jetta is nice but has to go in lieu of something more comfy. For the Jetta, the irony is, once I'm in it it fits great....just ingress and egress issues. I almost thought it would be nice to have one more new vehicle but I retire in less than 3 yrs and want the House and Cars paid off or it won't work on the income I'll have to live with...I want to play in retirement.
If you know of a contractor that needs a Heavy Duty in great shape let me know.
Sold!
Paid for a used 150 in cash. it'll do well through retirement.

A-5

I am a Sufix Siege mono influencer. I buy nothing else. I swear they under rate their lb test by a lot.
MB3. What is the diameter. That’s the truth test when it comes to over evaluation of said line what is the size of pound test to diameter

MB3

The more I use that combo the more I appreciate it, especially for 50% off. DSG still had it on discount, good representation of Lews stuff.