What did you Buy Today?

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Garmin is having a sale on their Vision+ mapping so I pulled the trigger and updated. This version vs my last version adds relief shading and lake level offset which is really nice to have on reservoirs that fluctuate.

We’ve spoke about Merrill Creek Reservoir here before so I thought I would attach what that looks like with relief shading on for example of what you get.

IMG_2710.png

Don

Didn't buy it today, but installed it yesterday.

Boonedox Groovy Console. Metal, can be directly mounted or in gear tracks like I did it. Provides a track across the kayak. Lots of guys mount screens there, and if I ever upgrade I might do that. But my main plan is to put a Bullwinkle on it so rods can be staged horizontally inside the yak when on the creek. Once I get out on the water I will have to adjust it's position and see where it works best. Also, the factory tracks in the Ride only load from the bow end. So I had to put the track mounts in before installing this.
Will you ever fish?

truecrimson

Tried several times in the past week. We have entered 'trash can hunt' season here. If you leave a trash can outside unattended right now it will wander off and go visit other streets and possibly neighborhoods.

This week is packed work wise so will try again next week if the winds have died down.