What did you Catch Today?

Gremcat

I can’t tell you how much that irks me, just an indication of the larger issues at hand due to Covid. I won’t go further on that as it would just lead to politics. ;)

On the bright side….oddly. A California judge is allowing a lawsuit to go through for Amazon employees to be reimbursed for electric and internet expenses incurred during the Covid shutdowns. I knew people would get greedy and do this. Forget about the time and gas money saved from not having to goto the office. Lol. It won’t take long for employers to catch wind of this lawsuit and demand everyone return back to work full time in the office.
Tell us how you really feel! Nothing between friends. Soon as you 15 hrs a week free loading slackers go back to work the sooner my pleasant solitude mornings on the streams return. Yeesh! Let a guy in for a year and he wants to move into the life.

Reactions: Don

Gremcat

He tried to be a sea monster last week. Ran for hills but usually comes back. 20 mins in my neighbor found him. In their pool clinging to top rung for all he was worth.

Reactions: Don

Don

Yes and immediately become entangled in schmuck. I have one that is large. Didn’t know they had large. Thanks.

Blackcat Outdoors

I throw the "teeny" and "wee" sizes on the creeks around here with pretty good success. I have to look for TC's line though, I only have fresh water rated unicorn hair braid. That salt water stuff must be the shniznit.