Have any spots you want to share?

Don

Thats amazing Don. Everyone of those guys look familiar because that is what most of us do or will look like in time. PM is nice if the message is personal, i.e. Is Z upright and Melvin trustworthy, or does A-5 really have a job and so forth. Those are kind of private. But on directly speaking about fishing and gear I have to say that all these guys will want to hear your question and simply won't answer if they don't know. This is the "everyday peoples"...backbone of America type. I knew you'd fit in here so ask-away when you think of stuff.

Solitario Lupo

Just don't want to bore people with things that aren't subjects posted.
With ALL that said anyone I can PM please PM me, so I don't bother anyone. NOT YOU Don:oops:, I already know you were good(y).
Truecrimson that was a lot to take in, hope your one.
Photo: The boys.
Everyone on this site is a bunch of good people. We don’t care what you post. Will still talk about it, if we know. Just don’t do politics.

As for pms if you got something to say to someone give them a post I’m sure they won’t bite.

Your not bothering anyone as we all come to this site to talk about what we love doing.

truecrimson

You should see the size of TC. Trust me weight isn’t a problem 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah that's why I have 5 kayaks. It takes at least 2 to float me and a 3rd to carry gear ;)

Joking aside, I'm 5"11 and in the low 250s. Started intermittent fasting in April and lost 45-50 lbs so far. Sort of stuck at the current weight but the waistline has been slowly shrinking, so I am not sure if the fat is redistributing or what's going on. My cold tolerance is way down, which is something that I experienced before when I lost a bunch of weight (subsequently regained) after my heart surgery back in 2012.

Is it required we go for a swim if we tag along?
Swimming is optional but since we're both C&R guys you do have to wear one of those striped early 1900's swimming outfits ;)

download (10).jpg

I know I'm new here. So here's my story. I'm 70 and had a rough paper route:oops:. I have 1 bad knee (but can walk) although I'm 5'11" - 250 lbs. Shattered a shoulder, had limited use for about 2 years, which caused me and still do casts with 2 hands (1 on rod other holding line). For the last 40 years I have fish with 3 other guys, opening day of trout camping RV. Since we retired we have been going to Brandywine campground (Chester County) Friday Saturday and Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon we pack up and head to Mountain Creek Campground (Adams/Cumberland Counties). My best buddy and I are always looking for new places to fish/camp.
Here's where ALL you people come in:
I want to make some kind of database of people, area, types of fishing, camping RV, and picking your brain of fishing I don't normally do. This doesn't mean I won't be talking on the site. Just don't want to bore people with things that aren't subjects posted.
With ALL that said anyone I can PM please PM me, so I don't bother anyone. NOT YOU Don:oops:, I already know you were good(y).
Truecrimson that was a lot to take in, hope your one.
Photo: The boys.
The shoulder might be the only real issue, with paddling. I would try it on flat water first because it's easy to go back and get out. Once you launch on a creek or river you are committed to the trip. If you want to meet at a lake somewhere partway between us sometime in spring we could give you a test run. My in-laws are in Philly (Port Richmond) so I could also drag along a couple of yaks on one of our visits and we could try it at someplace closer to you.

You can always PM me, but anything you want to ask or say to anyone about fishing we would probably all want to hear and we would probably all want to see others responses.

Thats amazing Don. Everyone of those guys look familiar because that is what most of us do or will look like in time. PM is nice if the message is personal, i.e. Is Z upright and Melvin trustworthy, or does A-5 really have a job and so forth. Those are kind of private. But on directly speaking about fishing and gear I have to say that all these guys will want to hear your question and simply won't answer if they don't know. This is the "everyday peoples"...backbone of America type. I knew you'd fit in here so ask-away when you think of stuff.
Z is probably OK, except that he hangs around with Melvin ;)

Melvin is definitely not trustworthy, he'll push you in if you're fishing with him ;)

A-5 doesn't work or fish, except to snag. He really spends all his time making more A's and takes pics and videos of them fishing ;)

They haven't said much lately, but with MB3 and Sheila, she catches all the fish and let's him take pictures with some of them ;)

I may be interested in that this spring
Me too. Would need to get into some details as I have not camped in years.

Gremcat

Well I don’t stay on topic well but I might know where you can catch a fish or two though TC might say otherwise.