What did you Buy Today?

Don

Grape. Is that really you? Wow. Talk about digging into the archives. Those baits look awesome.
Smallmouth on the Susky?

Don M

So I bought the squid because I thought they looked good. Now I'm not good at finding past threads! But some time ago there was a thread about does scent madder, I'm am one that think it does. So today I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this scent, After seeing 1 video. I'll use it on the squid with a spearing trailer. Also when I placed the order for the squid I recieved a text it was delivered, went outside no package. After a couple days Temu sent another package. I the mean time I got a call from my old house, that they have the package (I mistakenly had the orginal order sent their) . So now I have extra if anyone would like (2) to try I'll gladly send them to you. Don NOT you you can try them with me;). I may even try the trout scent??

Attachments

• Luminous squid .jpg
    Luminous squid .jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Rig.jpg
    Rig.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 1
  • Flounder pounder.png
    Flounder pounder.png
    289.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Trout scent.jpg
    Trout scent.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 2

Don

So I bought the squid because I thought they looked good. Now I'm not good at finding past threads! But some time ago there was a thread about does scent madder, I'm am one that think it does. So today I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this scent, After seeing 1 video. I'll use it on the squid with a spearing trailer. Also when I placed the order for the squid I recieved a text it was delivered, went outside no package. After a couple days Temu sent another package. I the mean time I got a call from my old house, that they have the package (I mistakenly had the orginal order sent their) . So now I have extra if anyone would like (2) to try I'll gladly send them to you. Don NOT you you can try them with me;). I may even try the trout scent??
try them yet?

Melvinp

I thought that might be the wife’s and she finally had enough of you making beads in the kitchen lol

Reactions: Don

Don

You are very serious about dots!
Sure I'd try some for salmon and Lakers on Merrill Creek Res.