What did you Catch Today?

A-5

They get washed in from the tribs and survive. I caught a rainbow about a mile down from there before. This why I don’t understand why people stop pursuing fish. There’s way more opportunities out there than people give credit. The area that hold fish are just to far for my lazy ass to fish.

truecrimson

They get washed in from the tribs and survive. I caught a rainbow about a mile down from there before. This why I don’t understand why people stop pursuing fish. There’s way more opportunities out there than people give credit. The area that hold fish are just to far for my lazy ass to fish.
Because the only good fish are in NY! Duh! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don

I learned to fish for trout some 45 yrs ago in the little Lehigh just up a smidge from camp Olympic, Emmaus.

Don

Nice Job! Depth, Style and bait, please. Meant to go tomorrow but Z and Marvin Backed out. I want to practice butterfly prep this year (usually done on trout but I want to try it on crappy)....fewer fish, Specimen size, carefully prepared. That's what looks appealing to those that aren't into fish at all.

Don

316th. hmmmm. I have just purchased 1/32 and 1/16. But it may work for 4lb. I use the 2” pearl all year for bass and crappy.