What did you Catch Today?

Solitario Lupo

I love to watch the carp. The Giving Pond has an area where once a year the carp are jetting around in tree stumps in the shallows.
They where pretty active in the creeks but the lake nothing. Might wanna check your lakes out as the bluegill where all in the shallow hiding in the debris. Think they are go to spawn.

Melvinp

We blanked again nothing out of Harvey’s not even on a worm and bobber lol it’s fishing not catching did get some down rigger practice no major issues there.

Bootfoot

We blanked again nothing out of Harvey’s not even on a worm and bobber lol it’s fishing not catching did get some down rigger practice no major issues there.
I went to shad fest and they were blanked to so they were selling crab cakes. Of the handful of boats fishing the high water they catching them in big numbers but the water has been so high the Lewis family hasn’t been able to put their nets out.

Don

Ark is to be renamed soon if you don't get going. It might be the USS Skunk. Its up to you and Cousin Z....Smear that carpet with fish goo.

I know that at Gouldsboro, Tobyhanna, Shahola, Bradys, and Promised Land would produce as they are shallow and warm up quickly. set your riggers at 20". Use 1-1 1/2" pink wigglys on 1/32 oz jig head.. actually if using down riggers you can use #6 bait hooks or Aberdeen.

Gouldsboro rocks in mid may.

Last edited:

Melvinp

Ark is to be renamed soon if you don't get going. It might be the USS Skunk. Its up to you and Cousin Z....Smear that carpet with fish goo.

I know that at Gouldsboro, Tobyhanna, Shahola, Bradys, and Promised Land would produce as they are shallow and warm up quickly. set your riggers at 20". Use 1-1 1/2" pink wigglys on 1/32 oz jig head.. actually if using down riggers you can use #6 bait hooks or Aberdeen.

Gouldsboro rocks in mid may.
been waiting for that big male carp lol.

Reactions: Don

Gremcat

Kids got out a little. Honestly more time spent stocking and prepping for kids day than anything. Any one in the area May 7th in Slatington we will host kids day. My back can testify to the temp Dams we just put in. 900 monster trout, even by my standards which are artificially inflated from A-5s influence.

Reactions: Don