What did you Catch Today?

MB3

I just want to say, MB3 you are one lucky guy. I wish my wife fished. She went fishing a few times when we were dating but she wants nothing to do with fishing or the great outdoors. I am really envious of fishing couples.
Thank you! I fished on my own or with my Dad most of my life. It is definitely awesome sharing my passion, until she catches the bigger fish like today ;) In all honesty, I'm just as happy when she gets those nice fish. She works hard for it and deserves it.

HenryDavid

River levels getting low so I tried a spot down river from my normal haunts. I couldn't locate any of the old landmarks, but caught a bunch of quality smallmouths. No fish photos, don't know why, lol, no trophies today but 20+ bass on everything from fly rod poppers, soft baits and topwater lures at dark.
20220610_195332_00.JPG

HenryDavid

got a few smallies this weekend but nothing special but boy do we need some rain water levels Are very low.
I researched river levels from 2 years ago. That was the last time I was at my down river spot in the photo above. Man they were low. Just for reference right now we are at 0.6 feet on the Wilkes-Barre gauge. It's no wonder I couldn't find my landmarks yesterday, they were still underwater. 2020 level hit zero sometime around Sept. 15th.
Fall 2020 river levels.jpg

pabassman

I researched river levels from 2 years ago. That was the last time I was at my down river spot in the photo above. Man they were low. Just for reference right now we are at 0.6 feet on the Wilkes-Barre gauge. It's no wonder I couldn't find my landmarks yesterday, they were still underwater. 2020 level hit zero sometime around Sept. 15th.
View attachment 3731
The lower the better. I guess you guys know Shupps farm area. Now is when that should be good.

MB3

I took my Dad out for a quick trip. Tobyhanna Lake was a freaking weed bed. There were a few areas with 2-3 ft of open water but not much. I managed 2 Pickerel and this bass. The old man got skunked. I HATE when I go out and some one doesn't catch and I do.
PXL_20220711_123610378.jpg
I know not to go there any time soon. That used to be my home lake, kind of glad we moved lol