What did you Catch Today?

Melvinp

Another smallie fest, quite a few small ones but mostly chunky healthy bass. I caught 2 on a small popper after dark, best fish of the night but couldn't locate my camera. Turns out I had stuffed in the back of my vest, thought I had left it on a rock somewhere. Ended up with 32 smallmouth bass and one long fall fish, all but 3 came on the Fat Albert w/ 1/8 oz jig head, green pumpkin and brown
View attachment 5421

Waawho

MB3

20230703_085627.jpg
13799.jpeg
Shohola has been slow and the tree cutting has been the opposite. We hit up Prompton today. Shiela went with quality over quantity. I put a hurting on Bluegill, perch, rock bass, crappie and got a few small bass. The colors were super nice on Bluegill, pumpkinseeds, etc I was using 4lb test and the smallest of paddle tails with a tiny jig head. They couldn't resist.

Don

View attachment 5434
View attachment 5435
Shohola has been slow and the tree cutting has been the opposite. We hit up Prompton today. Shiela went with quality over quantity. I put a hurting on Bluegill, perch, rock bass, crappie and got a few small bass. The colors were super nice on Bluegill, pumpkinseeds, etc I was using 4lb test and the smallest of paddle tails with a tiny jig head. They couldn't resist.
Tank