We all need to meet somewhere!!!

Gremcat

I’ve heard beetle spins work well. Never had luck but only tried once with a black/yellow one. I’ve 3 doz minnows and will probably have more then plus a few dozen small shiners if I can find them. Last few months their “Medium” are bass sized or bigger.

Looks like a few of us will be at the creek before hand if anyone can’t make the later time. It’s probably good for a dozen trout anyway.

Gremcat

Don, if you want me to bring pizza at 3 just need your preference. I’m pepperoni jalapeño all the way but Gaetanos doesn’t have Jalapeños. I don’t care for spicy normally but that combo on a pizza is good stuff.

Melvinp

Sunday @ 3, no crickets.

All the small brim will be onshore with the biggin's out in the deep water. Worms work. I bought a bunch of beetle spins and will play. The best colors had been Black in the evening and chartreuse or yellow during day.
Yellow with a black spot for gills white with a black spot for callico and white with a red spot for pickerel are my favorites

Melvinp

I'm gonna be a game time decision for Sunday. My wife is having some health issues and I may have work. I'm just gonna have to wait and see how everything is that day. I'll post up here when I know for sure.
Hope all is well good luck hope the misses feels better

Reactions: Don

Don

Don, if you want me to bring pizza at 3 just need your preference. I’m pepperoni jalapeño all the way but Gaetanos doesn’t have Jalapeños. I don’t care for spicy normally but that combo on a pizza is good stuff.

I like OP pizza. I only eat 2-3 slices. I'll bring a cooler of Ice with some Fancy waters in it, Fancy I say.

Don

We
I'm gonna be a game time decision for Sunday. My wife is having some health issues and I may have work. I'm just gonna have to wait and see how everything is that day. I'll post up here when I know for sure.
hope you come but understand if you don't. I hope this morphs into a two, three, four time of year event. You guys aren't worth more than that at this point. We all must be open-minded if A-5 Shows up🤞

A-5

It’s a round trip of 3 hours for me and life. I’m not promising I’m going. Lol. We have family in also.

Gremcat

I like OP pizza. I only eat 2-3 slices. I'll bring a cooler of Ice with some Fancy waters in it, Fancy I say.
Hate to nag, what is OP pizza? Original plain? Other People’s? Lol,

I’m cutting back on junk food so I’ll limit to a few slices myself. I’m still a 32-34 or 34-34 in the new cut jeans but I feel every extra lb in my leg and back.

Don

Hate to nag, what is OP pizza? Original plain? Other People’s? Lol,

I’m cutting back on junk food so I’ll limit to a few slices myself. I’m still a 32-34 or 34-34 in the new cut jeans but I feel every extra lb in my leg and back.
Busted, yes, other peoples! u pick I eat!
Do we have a head count?
All that are coming say Aye!

Gremcat

Somewhere back in my short novella there’s a headcount and tentatives. Only one we’ve not heard from is RandyZ who started this thing.

Don

Somewhere back in my short novella there’s a headcount and tentatives. Only one we’ve not heard from is RandyZ who started this thing.
Up until now I've been chomping at the bit to meet everyone. Maybe Z knew all along they weren't worth breaking off to to visit with. But I'm holding out in the hope of enjoying this gathering.

Gremcat

Up until now I've been chomping at the bit to meet everyone. Maybe Z knew all along they weren't worth breaking off to to visit with. But I'm holding out in the hope of enjoying this gathering.
He can’t have real high standards, from his posts it seems he’ll fish with anyone,

Reactions: A-5

Gremcat

For the record, I was semi active on a largish NC site. I was hurt pretty bad as a pedestrian by a uninsured motorist and folks I’d never met came together to drop off a cabelas food basket. I felt compelled to attend their next get together and have some life long friends now from that group. I’ve donated to some in need, spent weekends at cabins they own, one guy I sold some extra ladder stands to invited me and my oldest to hunt out of them. It completely changed my view on the course hunting was going.

Our PAA group seems cut from the same cloth. Good people find each other, this site will grow with time.

MB3

Unfortunately we will have to meet up a different time. We have family in for the balance of the weekend and can't pull away. Enjoy and we will see you guys sooner rather than later.