What did you Buy Today?

Don

Every reel has a certain feel or lay in how it fits your hand. most of the Lews that I've had has the favorable feel and may have a spot in my armory some day. I fully understand why you are switching.

Reactions: MB3

MB3

Extra thick bail wire, smooth retrieve and solid handle grip make them a favorite. I still like Quantum Smoke as my top favorite but Lew's are a close 2nd.

I order that rod organizer too. I plan on having a better year on the water this coming year. 22 was a step up but not where it needed to be.

Reactions: Don

Don

Extra thick bail wire, smooth retrieve and solid handle grip make them a favorite. I still like Quantum Smoke as my top favorite but Lew's are a close 2nd.

I order that rod organizer too. I plan on having a better year on the water this coming year. 22 was a step up but not where it needed to be.
I'm learning

Reactions: MB3

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I believe I’ve asked this question before, if not here, elsewhere. Is it wrong to put “things” into your own Christmas Stocking?

Chatterbaits are hugely overpriced because their popularity soared the last few years and when I seen a 50% off sale, I couldn’t resist!! so Merry Xmas to me! Lol

30C264DB-2AA3-48A4-8009-76DC3C3BD33D.jpeg

truecrimson

Spent the bass Pro gift cards from Christmas. The shelter and sled were ordered online and I picked them up at Bass Pro in Harrisburg today. The Augur and the 2 old ice rods were from Craigslist yesterday. The guy I got it from says it was never used. His father bought years ago it then had health issues and never got to use it. The guy I got it from had to be in his late 60's to 70's and wasn't into ice fishing so he never used it. So it's been in storage for years. Measures 8 inches across the blades. I'll have to research those old rods and see how they work. The rest I picked up at Cabela's yesterday. Still need a couple more things, but will have to order them online as no one seems to have them in stock. Between our last visit last Friday and yesterday, Cabela's ice fishing stuff was pretty well cleaned out. Bass Pro never had much. Talked to a guy at BP who said they probably won't get anymore ice fishing stuff in until next November. The shelter, sled, and auger were almost too big for the Corolla. I took it all straight to storage after picking up the shelter and sled, as it is too much stuff for the apartment.IceFishingStuffG01052023.jpgIceFishingStuffF01052023.jpgIceFishingStuffE01052023.jpgIceFishingStuffD01052023.jpgIceFishingStuffC01052023.jpgIceFishingStuffB01052023.jpgIceFishingStuffA01052023.jpg

HenryDavid

You can put some small jigs and plastics in those bait pucks. The bucket can double as a seat. On less windy or cold days you could just bring the sled & auger and a folding camp chair.

Blackcat Outdoors

Spent the bass Pro gift cards from Christmas. The shelter and sled were ordered online and I picked them up at Bass Pro in Harrisburg today. The Augur and the 2 old ice rods were from Craigslist yesterday. The guy I got it from says it was never used. His father bought years ago it then had health issues and never got to use it. The guy I got it from had to be in his late 60's to 70's and wasn't into ice fishing so he never used it. So it's been in storage for years. Measures 8 inches across the blades. I'll have to research those old rods and see how they work. The rest I picked up at Cabela's yesterday. Still need a couple more things, but will have to order them online as no one seems to have them in stock. Between our last visit last Friday and yesterday, Cabela's ice fishing stuff was pretty well cleaned out. Bass Pro never had much. Talked to a guy at BP who said they probably won't get anymore ice fishing stuff in until next November. The shelter, sled, and auger were almost too big for the Corolla. I took it all straight to storage after picking up the shelter and sled, as it is too much stuff for the apartment.View attachment 4609View attachment 4610View attachment 4611View attachment 4612View attachment 4613View attachment 4614View attachment 4615
Where's the cooler with the beer?