What did you Buy Today?

MB3

20231207_052634.jpg
20231207_052659.jpg
Dicks Sporting Goods had some clearance deals. I got the 13 Kalon O Blackout 2.0 reel for $29 and the rod for $15. Normally $160 for the pair. I also scored a Lews ML $80 rod for $17. I had a St Croix Bass X rod for $48 but they ran out of stock. Good thing I sold a lot of older gear lol

MB3

20231213_161912.jpg
I did good this year and cleared lots of older gear I didn't use. With a squinty eye pointed my way lol, I have been filling the void with clearance gear. Here I won a pair of Accurist S3 reels for $65 shipped.

I'll be honest, I bought this reel when it was released for $99. I bought a few at $75 as time went on and was happy. 2 reels for $65? You'll be hard pressed to find better reel for that kind of money.

I have a 6 Gill Lykan ML rod that's on back order Due at Xmas. I've seen a few threads on here about that company. $65 for a $249 rod, even if that's an inflated msrp seems worth a try. Don, want to guess what brand mono goes on this? :)

Melvinp

View attachment 5847
I did good this year and cleared lots of older gear I didn't use. With a squinty eye pointed my way lol, I have been filling the void with clearance gear. Here I won a pair of Accurist S3 reels for $65 shipped.

I'll be honest, I bought this reel when it was released for $99. I bought a few at $75 as time went on and was happy. 2 reels for $65? You'll be hard pressed to find better reel for that kind of money.

I have a 6 Gill Lykan ML rod that's on back order Due at Xmas. I've seen a few threads on here about that company. $65 for a $249 rod, even if that's an inflated msrp seems worth a try. Don, want to guess what brand mono goes on this? :)
So that’s what the misses is getting Lmelbo

A-5

View attachment 5847

These are gifts I’m getting for kids. Clearance is the way to go

49E1FCB1-2D8A-446B-AA49-681C7AA5636A.png

Don

yeah but look at that reel...thing of beauty. Nice lookin for sure, wife no ya bought that? Just asking.

Reactions: MB3